Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Dreaming

Hey guys, sorry about not posting much over the weekends. I've decided I'll take a break as I usually go out and do things with the friends on the weekends and end up staying up late and not sleeping properly = not really feasible dreams or anything of the sort.

I'm currently writing a few of my older ones which I'll post soon, be prepared for a week of awesome dreams guys. If anyone wants more information on any dreams or any help with anything feel free to email me @ bloggingwolf@gmail.com

I'll leave you guys with a cool wallpaper to checkout :)

28 comments:

  1. Beautiful wallpaper, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dreamt I was drunk last night. My parents were home, and I was trying to find a good hiding place for the beer cans. I realized they wouldn't check my computer, so I put them in my Downloads folder.

    Weird weird dream, there were other people involved to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought the wallpaper was 3d at first hehe.

    I had a crazy dream just a couple of hours ago, I dreamt I got beaten down by some dudes and they took my bike. Then I bought myself a new one and when I was riding around town I found my old bike laying on the ground, so I stopped my new bike and ran to the old one. But while I was running I realized that my new bike could be stolen.. Then I woke up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it of a ranch? Im reminded of Gladiator the movie

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks like the foreground is a photo and the background it a painting

    ReplyDelete
  7. great picture !

    following & supporting you.
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice picture, can't wait for your dream stories, I usually see really fucked up shit myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, awesome, a dream blog, I'll be sure to read some of your dreams, now I have something to compare to mine which I generally find strange sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is one nice story you told us there :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. good thing I visited your blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice
    i like it
    supportin !

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the update cant wait to hear the dreams and nice pic

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's good to see that you're beating inertia today :)

    ReplyDelete