Friday, October 29, 2010

Concaved Reality

I've been having pretty vivid dreams lately since my relationship breakup for some reason, perhaps the subconscious trying to balance out the emotions but the dreams help in some ways but don't in others.

From what I first remember of the dream I was playing a game from a First Person Shooter kind of view, I was in a Science Fiction like structure and it seemed visually to Halo (Only ever played the game for 2 hours back in 2006 or so).  I was being chased around this dream by my friends and we were all having a friendly match with paintball guns, after a few rounds the guns changed and the whole First Person experience turned into a Spaceship that was being overrun by some foreign virus that infected my friends.

I remember vividly sneaking around and being about to go up a ladder when a person jumped out of a hidden area of darkness which I had to subdue them, as I continued up the ladder I arose to being on a platform overlooking the world and being classed as a hero for saving the world from what had just occurred.  (I really wish I was artistic)  Arising out the top of the ladder with the world watching there was rich clay/tan colored cliffs all around me and I was standing inside a concave, I remember thinking to myself "What's going on?". 

Out the corner of my eye I saw a person from an old church I went too, I followed them and they went into this hollow in a roof that was inside smaller cave that lead off from the concave.  It turned out to be my friend and he went up into this room to have a look, I put my head up to see but It got fairly tight so I decided not to go in.  My friend eventually came back with a recording/projector? or something that they were about to use for a church service.

I followed my friend through the caves then at the end it was like a secret backdoor into the church, it hard a staircase above it and you had to force yourself through a narrow gap in order to appear at the side of the church.  Inside it was just a hall with massive wooden breakers for seating and the stage had a pedestal and it was elevated about half a metre, I wondered what the heck I was doing here.  People kept walking past and it was very full, I looked for people that I knew so I didn't have to sit alone.

I saw some friends in the distance and when I went over I had a good catchup with people I hadn't seen for a year or so, I can't remember the exact topics but it was a long conversation.  The next thing I knew I was going out of the building, there was an exit and everyone was leaving even though the service hadn't even started, it was as if everyone just walked into the place talked then left.

Upon leaving I ended up being in a rather open large/suburban area that expanded  with trees everywhere, although they weren't lush, they were rather dark but it could've been that time of the year.  As I walked down the street a little I came across a house which was a massive mansion, there had been a black haired girl follow me from church.  For some reason I decided to invite her into my house, as we walked towards the entrance I discovered it was in a rubble but there was an open path to the right side of the main entrance.

We continued up along the entrance towards the house, as I opened the front door it was as if the whole concept of time itself shifted forward and backwards in a spiral and the girl that I'd invited in turned into some hysterical psychotic person that I was involved with somehow.  None of it made sense and I ended up running her out of my house.  When I reached the entrance to the house the dream ended and I woke up.

I experienced a slightly out of body experience from which when the dream ended I woke up to check the time on my phone and I thought it was only 5am which was a complete let down waking up that early.  Yet the same time I was conscious in reality, so I was dreaming about reality that was completely literal and complete yet at the same time I wasn't..."Logic right?"  But anyhow, in the end I really woke up and it was 11am.  It was a strange dream state between reality and the subconscious.

13 comments:

  1. What in the world? Crazy stuff.

    Any idea what it could mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool meandering dream path. I think there's some stuff you could analyze there at the end, although sometimes it's better to just let the dream be told and not pick it apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow crazy stuff, think i'll need to re-read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting read. Kind of odd but interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your ability to recall the intimate details of your dreams is amazing ! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In Helicanus may you well descry Following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Led on by heaven, and crownd with joy at last: Following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That him and his they in his palace burn; Following!

    ReplyDelete